Username
Password

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Trophies
You're the Best
Complete the game to 100%

*GLITCH WARNING - See 'The Bonus Level is Yours' for more details*
This is the big one. You need to do pretty much everything to get this:

• Complete every level
  • All 200 Gold Bricks (See 'The Bonus Level is Yours' for more details)
  • All 20 red bricks (can use cheats)
  • All characters found and bought from Madam Malkin's Robes
  • All bonus levels and tutorials in Gringotts
  • The bonus level situated in Borgin and Burkes awarded for getting all gold bricks
  • Purchase all spells from 'Wiseacres Wizarding Equipment'

Once all of this is done the trophy will pop. Please note that it may have a delay of up to a minute before popping.

User Comments
 Comment #1 by B-Boy_Zack_Fair
Thursday, August 04, 2011 @ 08:12:21 AM

just compleate everything)

Comment #2 by jmac92123
Sunday, August 14, 2011 @ 09:42:08 AM

Just complete everything? Thank you captain obvious!

Comment #3 by JulianoLemos
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 @ 12:17:58 PM

My trophy does not popped ! It's 100% on the save, on the game... :(

Comment #4 by dann494
Friday, November 11, 2011 @ 07:50:04 AM

@3 Happened to me too, and it's the only trophy I have left (execept plat, obviously). Bought the last character, got 100%, waited for trophy(-ies) to pop... didn't happen :(

Comment #5 by Myntero
Monday, August 20, 2012 @ 11:11:22 PM

This trophy doesn't pop immediately after you buy the last item, so don't be too worried. I used a tip that kind of forces it through, you have to delete the patch, then reload your save, pops within two minutes.

Comment #6 by erdvilla
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 @ 08:24:17 AM

It isn't necessary to delete the patch, I just Quit the game -from the Leaky cauldron Pause menu- and then Loaded the 100.0% save and it popped around 20 seconds after I loaded. Between the 100% which was buying Voldemort as for most people is, it passed no more than 3 minutes until I reloaded the save and the 20 seconds passes so I guess it might be just a matter of waiting, or even replaying a level like it happened to a lot of people on Indy 2.

Comment #7 by spiffleh
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 @ 04:40:06 AM

For the record, you do not need to have bought every spell.
Popped after I bought Lord Voldemort. Prior to purchasing Lord Voldemort I had:

20/20 Red Bricks
166/167 Characters
24/24 House Crests
200/200 Gold Bricks
True Wizard in every level

Comment #8 by JS8675309
Friday, September 13, 2013 @ 10:07:34 PM

My trophy did not pop immediatley either. I tried waiting a minute, then tried reloading the save, then quit the game fully and reloaded. None of these worked. What DID work was replaying the first level (very quickly, took about 2 mins). While closing out the studs for that level the trophy popped.

Comment #9 by kainegestalt13
Saturday, December 21, 2013 @ 05:46:36 AM

This took forever to come up. I had to complete a lvl just for it to pop up. but it was worth it.

Comment #10 by Jookymondo
Wednesday, February 05, 2020 @ 01:21:41 AM

I know this is an old game but after purchasing my last Character it didn't pop straight away, I made my way back to the leaky cauldron & it popped.

Comment #11 by megasean3000
Saturday, May 09, 2020 @ 05:09:18 PM

The trophy didn’t pop for me and I was freaking out. But when I went back to the Leaky Cauldron, the trophy popped. I think the game only registers everything when you’re back at the Leaky Cauldron. So if you’re back at the Leaky Cauldron and the trophy still doesn’t pop, reload a previous save and try again. Best to have a backup save before you got your very last collectible.

You need to register before being able to post comments.

Game Info

ESRB: Everyone 10+
Collection:1301
Wishlist:149

Screenshots

Videos

MyTrophies
You need to log in or register to use MyTrophies.

Rating

User Score is based on 377 user ratings.