Username
Password

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Trophies
The Bonus Level is Yours
Collect all of the Gold Bricks

*GLITCH WARNING*
Some of the Gold Bricks can glitch on you and not reappear so you are stuck out of your 100% on that save file and are forced to start over. We will detail these at the end of the description of this trophy, make sure you read it before starting on the Hogwarts collectables.

There are 200 gold bricks in total. Most of the tasks also have a trophy associated with them, check them for more details.

They are available as follows:

• 72 for completing, getting all the house crests and getting true wizard in every level
  • 50 for the Students in Peril (24 in level, 26 across free roam)
  • 36 scattered across Hogwarts and Diagon Alley (See the collectable guide)
  • 16 through story progression when you learn new things
  • 12 available in the Owl Emporium for sale, 6.6m studs in total (11 unlockable through cheats in Roadmap)
  • 10 for completing each Gringotts bonus level
  • 4 for building each statue under the Leaky Cauldron (after getting all the gold bricks in the levels)

When you get all 200 gold bricks this trophy is yours, the bonus level to unlock Voldemort becomes available. Refer to this guide for the Free-roam bricks.

*Glitches*
Charms Left Class Underground Area - Some people have not been able to leave this area meaning they cannot do anything else in Hogwarts. The assumed cause is trying to leave on the dragon when the game is saving. Also, some people have reported not being able to re-enter the room. Make sure you get everything in one go and it may be a good idea to leave this area for last. Make a backup beforehand.

Library Second Room - Make sure to have Harry and a Dark Magic Character with you when attempting the Wizard (Red) Character. You need to defeat three enemies including a Dementor. If you leave halfway through, the creatures there may not respawn upon returning. This means you cannot get this thus locking yourself out of the 100%

Clock Tower - The gold brick in here has been reported to not appear despite the correct things being done, make a backup beforehand just in case this happens to you.

There are also a few more glitches but they don't affect your %, here is a Gamefaqs thread, (credit to ixbay), that details some of them.

User Comments
 Comment #1 by B-Boy_Zack_Fair
Thursday, August 04, 2011 @ 08:08:49 AM

one of the last trophies to get)

Comment #2 by jmac92123
Sunday, August 14, 2011 @ 09:48:56 AM

Wow. Posting to just post. This trophy is a pain. I am missing 1 brick for months, going to start a new play through just because I give up

Comment #3 by Porcupine_70
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 @ 07:37:35 PM

I got my last gold brick and waited... and no trophy.

At this point I have ALL other trophies except this one and the platinum which means I have 100% completion, all characters and even the ones that require voldemort all of which are trophies I can only get if I have all the gold bricks.

Any ideas or do I have to start over again?

Comment #4 by erdvilla
Monday, August 20, 2012 @ 10:33:06 PM

199 and most likely glitched, so here I go, time to restart the game. This time I'll take perfect note of the Gold bricks I receive. I think one glitched because there is one on the Entrance hall that required to light 6 floating candles and there are only 3 and no where to find the other 3.

Comment #5 by erdvilla
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 @ 07:57:22 AM

Just found the 200th, the game didn't glitched, I simply forgot to collect the brick after completing the "Ron Slugs" task, and since the brick has already appeared the detector didn't showed it anymore every time I entered the area. I already started a new game and when I reached that point I realized I was missing that one on the other game so I loaded the save and trophy!!! Now for the Voldemort trophies.

Comment #6 by InSpiritOfBash
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 @ 10:37:44 PM

having issues with the gold brick guide. is it a site issues. i keeps loading the same page over and over

Comment #7 by Commanderclif
Thursday, July 21, 2016 @ 12:11:28 AM

Horrific. I don't have words to express the annoyance of going back to this game with my kids, getting the 100% trophy but NOT this 200 gold brick trophy. The menu lists that we have all 200 bricks. I know its an old game but annoyed to no end that its never been patched and whereas the Platinum should be ours, it never will be cause I refuse to start over from the beginning.

Comment #8 by vKylexX
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 @ 07:37:24 PM

About to start this. These comments have given me absolutley no hope. I feel I’m walking into a trophy that will leave me empty, miserable and angry at the same time. Here goes nothing....

You need to register before being able to post comments.

Game Info

ESRB: Everyone 10+
Collection:1301
Wishlist:149

Screenshots

Videos

MyTrophies
You need to log in or register to use MyTrophies.

Rating

User Score is based on 377 user ratings.